Snowpro Fitness – Terms & Conditions
By paying for and agreeing to take part in classes, group or otherwise, you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to adhere to the following terms & conditions:
1) Theo Theodoris trading as Snowpro Fitness(‘our”we”us’) accepts no liability for any death, injury, or illness occurring as a result from taking part in any session, group class, or private booking.
2) A Health Screen/Liability Waiver must be completed BEFORE taking part in sessions/classes/private bookings.
3) You must take care to follow all instructions given by our instructor as is described and demonstrated. Failure to act or use the equipment provided in a responsible manner/as instructed may result in you being asked to leave the class without a refund or compensation. We will also accept no liability for any death, injury, or illness that occurs through your misuse of the equipment or irresponsible actions.
4) i. It is essential that you inform us of any pre existing medical conditions, injuries or illnesses that may affect your ability to participate in your chosen service. If your medical condition changes during your time with us it is your responsibility to inform us immediately.
Examples include, but are not limited to; high/low blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, diabetes, asthma, ligament problems/surgery, pregnancy, cancer, dizziness & fainting, chest pains &/or shortness of breath during physical activity, bone & joint problems & any respiratory problems. We also need to know of any medication you are currently taking, any major operations you have undergone & injuries you may be carrying. Any information you divulge will be kept strictly confidential. Letting us know about any of the above allows us to tailor the content of a session/class where appropriate to keep you safe & having fun.
4) ii. In some cases a doctors note stating your ability to take part in a class may be required. We are not liable for any death, personal injury or illness that occurs from your participation in the class that is a result of a pre-existing medical condition/injury/ illness that you did not make us aware of.
5) Your instructor is fully insured & qualified.
6) It is advised that you wear appropriate clothing for activities and exercises of a medium to high level of intensity. It is also highly recommended that you bring water to stay hydrated.
7) We reserve the right to prevent you from participating in any service provided by us if, in the reasonable opinion of our instructor, you are unsuited to participate, or if you appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. In such an event no refund or other compensation will be given.
8) In the event you may have a complaint, you should inform us as soon as possible, preferably in writing. We will confirm receipt of your complaint, clarify it to confirm understanding. We will then do everything reasonable to settle the matter, in a timely fashion, to your satisfaction and our own. If you do not inform us of your complaint as the problem occurs we may not be able to investigate or address it. In this case we reserve the right not to deal with the complaint.
1) All sessions, group classes or private bookings must be paid for prior to them taking place.
2) If multiple sessions are booked in advance to take advantage of discount offers, all sessions must be paid for at the time of booking in full.
3) i. No refunds will be given for any Snowpro Fitness session/class/private booking cancelled by you.
3) ii. If more than 24hours notice is given, a session that is booked as part of package in advance, can be carried over.
3) iii. No refund will be given by Snowpro Fitness, in whole or in part, for unattended sessions, classes, or private bookings due to late arrival, illness, accident, or any other cause outside the control of Snowpro Fitness.
4) i. Snowpro Fitness reserve the right to cancel or modify its services as appropriate. In the event we deem it necessary to amend the details of the session/class/private booking you can:
- Accept the changes.
- Accept an alternative service of equal value. In the case the alternative is of a higher value you will be required to pay the difference. In the case the alternative is of a lower value you will be credited the difference.
- Cancel the service, in which instance a full refund will be given.
5) Snowpro Fitness reserve the right to change our pricing at any time, of which sufficient notice will be given. We will not make any pricing changes to any session/class/private booking paid for in advance after you have received a confirmation invoice.
We regularly film during our sessions, mostly this is for video feedback purposes on the sessions, to help us improve our services. Sometimes we like to showcase what we do for branding and marketing purposes, using these clips in video edits or stills, online or otherwise. We promise to only use the footage or pictures in good faith and the following outlines this in a formally written manner.
1) This section confirms the agreement between you and Snowpro Fitness and their members, officers, directors, instructors, sponsors, independent contractors and agents regarding your participation in Snowpro Fitness activities in which you may be photographed or video taped (herein called the Property) from time to time.
For valuable consideration received, you hereby irrevocably grant to Snowpro Fitness and their members, officers, directors, instructors, sponsors, independent contractors and agents perpetually, exclusively, and for all media throughout the world (including print, video, radio, internet and any other electronic medium presently in existence or invented in the future), the right to use and incorporate (alone or together with other materials), in whole or in part, photographs or video footage taken of you as a result of your participation in Snowpro Fitness activities.
You hereby agree that you will not bring or consent to others bringing claim or action against Snowpro Fitness and their members, officers, directors, instructors, sponsors, independent contractors and agents on the grounds that anything contained in the Property, or in the advertising and publicity used in connection herewith, is defamatory, reflects adversely on you, violates any other right whatsoever, including, without limitation, rights of privacy and publicity. You hereby release Snowpro Fitness and their members, officers, directors, instructors, sponsors, independent contractors and agents from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of actions, suits, costs, expenses, liabilities, and damages whatsoever that you may hereafter have against Snowpro Fitness in connection with the Property.
This agreement shall not obligate Snowpro Fitness and their members, officers, directors, instructors, sponsors, independent contractors and agents to use the Property or to use any of the rights granted hereunder, or to prepare, produce, exhibit, distribute or exploit the Property. Snowpro Fitness and their members, officers, directors, instructors, sponsors, independent contractors and agents shall have the right to assign its rights hereunder, without your consent, in whole or in part, to any person, firm or corporation.